PRODUCT CODE: ESR 16
The single rotor straightening machines of the ESR series are equipped with an individual rotor which is designed for the yarn diameters specified by the customer. This universal machine has been designed for use in companies that wish to produce flexibly and at the same time guarantee a high production volume.
Single-line straightening and cutting machine mod. ESR 16, with fully automatic diameter change.
Delivered with five basement pay off, 10 m unloading bench, extendable.
• A straightening unit, consisting of 1 rotor equipped with 5 computer-controlled bushings, which are arranged in such a way as to optimise the straightening of the chosen diameter.
• A wire feed unit, consisting of a double set of traction rollers and a servomotor which allows the wire speed to be electronically modified and programmed before cutting, synchronised with the speed of the winders.
Straightening system: By means of 1 rotor.
• Wire diameters to be worked: 8 – 10 – 12 – 16 mm
• Max. cutting length: 10.000 mm
• Wire feed speed up to 140 metres per minute.
• Automatic diameter change in 25 seconds
• Installed power: 35 kW
• Supply voltage: 380 V, 50 Hz.
• Automatic diameter change.
• Flying cutter